User Experience Designer
As a user experience designer at FireRTC, you will be involved in many aspects of the product design process, from concept to development to marketing. We are looking for a self-motivated and resourceful individual with strong product, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Story-boarding user flows and prototyping product features
- Iterating on features by augmenting product strategy with customer research and feedback
- Creating, working within, and iterating on a constantly evolving UI framework
- Identifying business and technical constraints, and user motivations around design challenges
- Maintaining and refining the FireRTC brand identity across product and marketing
- Continually raise the bar for quality design work
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, content strategists, and marketers on a variety of projects
- Two or more years experience designing, building, and shipping products for web or mobile
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Strong intuition for interaction and visual design
- Excellent communication and copy-writing skills
- Some experience in front-end development (should be able to code a simple web site)
- Portfolio of examples of interaction design work
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, Dribbble or GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.